In the Google AdWords program, An action in pay-per-action advertising is an act that an AdWords publisher must complete on an AdWords advertiser's web site in order for the advertiser to be charged. The advertiser chooses what action they would like to pay for, whether it's a user downloading software, signing up for a newsletter, making a purchase, or otherwise, and only pays when this action is completed.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!