In the Google AdWords program, "Actual Cost Per Thousand Impressions" is the amount an advertiser actually pays for each ad impression that is generated on a publisher's site. The Google AdWords Discounter automatically gives advertisers the lowest possible price in order to maintain their ad's position. The actual Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) will be equal to or less than the maximum CPM specified.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!