Alpha Blending, in computer graphics, is where each pixel has three channels of color information, which are Red, Green and Blue and sometimes a fourth channel called the Alpha Channel. This Alpha Channel controls the way in which other graphics information is displayed, such as levels of transparency (allowing all light to pass through) or opacity (state of being impenetrable to light). Alpha Blending is the name for this type of control, and it is used to simulate effects such as placing a piece of glass in front of an object so that the object is completely visible behind the glass, unviewable, or something in between.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!