The ARP Cache is a table which stores mappings between Data Link Layer addresses and Network Layer addresses. ARP Cache refers to already resolved addresses that are stored in a part of the computers memory. Entries can be static (manually entered) or dynamic. Static entries remain in memory until power is turned off. Dynamic entries remain for two minutes if not accessed and for ten minutes if accessed.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!