Authentication is a system for certifying the origin of an electronic communication or the process for verifying that an entity or object is who or what it claims to be. This process is often associated with the login (username) and password verification process. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) verify if you are who you say you are during the login process. Examples include confirming the source and integrity of information, such as verifying a digital signature or verifying the identity of a user or computer.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!