Authorization is the process that determines what a user is permitted to do on a computer system or network. Most computer security systems are based on a two-step process. The first stage is authentication, which ensures that a user is who he or she claims to be. This process is often associated with the login (username) and password verification process. The second stage is authorization, which grants user access to various resources based on the user’s identity, but only after the authentication.
Top Reasons To Wipe Away Your Internet History
- Information about all the sites you have visited is stored on your computer!
- Every image you have ever viewed, sent or received over the Internet is stored on your hard drive!
- There is a record of every program that you have ever downloaded or used on your hard drive!
- The windows delete button and the empty recycle bin option does NOT completely delete your files!
- Cleaning your History Files improves the speed of your computer and frees valuable disk space!
|Feel Free To Bookmark, Share Or Print This Page:|