Authorization is the process that determines what a user is permitted to do on a computer system or network. Most computer security systems are based on a two-step process. The first stage is authentication, which ensures that a user is who he or she claims to be. This process is often associated with the login (username) and password verification process. The second stage is authorization, which grants user access to various resources based on the user's identity, but only after the authentication.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!