A Bit is the smallest unit of information handled by a computer. One Bit expresses a 0 or a 1 in a binary numeral, or a true or false logical condition. A group of 8 bits makes up a byte, which can represent many types of information, such as a letter of the alphabet, a decimal digit, or other character. For example, the number 10010111 is 8 bits long, or in most cases, one modern PC byte. Bit is also called a Binary Digit as Binary is a base-2 number system where values are expressed as combinations of 0's and 1's.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!