The boot partition refers to the disk volume that contains the Windows operating system files (by default, in the Windows folder) and its support files (by default in the Windows\System32 folder) for a system startup. The boot partition can be, but does not have to be, the same as the system partition. The system partition refers to the disk volume that contains the hardware-specific files that are needed to start Windows (for example, Ntldr, Boot.ini, and Ntdetect.com).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!