A System Bus is a media used for making a connection between high speed peripheral and processor functions to include off chip bus, memory controller, among others. This connection is what manages data transfer and instructions between the components. Often, a system bus is called an "electrical pathway" for computers in which information is moved between two points of the motherboard.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!