CGI is the acronym for Common Gateway Interface. It is basically a set of rules used to describe the way in which a web server communicates with other software housed on the same machine, and then how that software talks back to the web server. What is returned from the CGI program is based on what was requested, and this information can be accessed and returned to the user in many different ways. Typically, a CGI program is quite small, taking data from a web server and then using it for a number of functions such as adding content from a form into an email message so that one can see the form entries.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!