The term Checkout, in online shopping, refers the process of clicking on a Checkout Button that is usually located at the bottom of a Shopping Cart, which contains the various items the user has individually added and wants to purchase. After clicking on a Checkout Button, they will usually be taking to the Checkout Page, where they can review their order, edit or make changes to the quantities of individual items, fill in or review Billing and Shipping information and select a payment method to complete the order.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!