A Checksum is a simple type of redundancy check that is used to detect errors in transmitted data. A Checksum actually verifies that inputted data has been transmitted or stored correctly. It is used in data communications and in, for example, accounts programs as well as anti-virus applications.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!