A Computer Administrator is a user who manages and maintains a computer. The computer administrator makes system-wide changes to the computer, including installing programs and accessing all files on the computer, allocating disk storage space, adding and configuring new workstations, and he can create, change and delete the accounts of other users. He may also perform systems programmer activities.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!