DIMM is an abbreviation for Dual Inline Memory Module. It is a circuit board mounted with RAM memory chips. Instead of only having the ability to transfer 32 bits, which is what SIMM (Single Inline Memory Module) does. The DIMM module is more advanced by having the ability to transfer 64 bits. That means the amount of surface-mount memory a circuit board can handle is doubled. As DIMMs have faster data transfer capabilities and lot more bandwidth than SIMMs, they have pretty much replaced them.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!