A Domain is a group of computers that are part of a network and share a common directory database. A Domain is administered as a unit with common rules and procedures. Each Domain has a unique name. An Active Directory domain is a collection of computers defined by the administrator of a Windows network. These computers share a common directory database, security policies, and security relationships with other domains. An Active Directory domain provides access to the centralized user accounts and group accounts maintained by the domain administrator. Within the Internet, Domains are defined by their IP address. All devices sharing a common part of the IP address are said to be in the same Domain.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!