Dual Core refers to a new Central Processing Unit (CPU) structure and is exactly what it sounds like. It is two processor cores on one die essentially like having a dual processor system in one processor. The difference between a single core and a dual core is that a dual core system has two CPU's that are electronically wired together. These two CPU's, wired together in parallel, with their own individual cache memory, yield a much higher performance than that of its single core counterpart.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!