Encryption is the process of transmitting scrambled data so that only authorized recipients can unscramble it. It is the conversion of data into a form, called a Ciphertext, that cannot be easily understood by unauthorized people. Decryption is the process of converting encrypted data back into its original form, so it can be understood. For instance, Encryption is used to scramble credit card information when purchases are made over the Internet. To read an encrypted file, you must have access to a secret key or password that enables you to decrypt it. The key is an algorithm that undoes the work of the encryption algorithm.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!