In the Google AdWords program, End Date refers to how long you want your campaign to run You can choose to have your campaign end on a specific date, or you can have your campaign run indefinitely with no end date. You make this choice by setting an end date, or selecting No end date, in the Edit Campaign Settings page of your campaign. When you select an end date, your campaign will end on your chosen end date at 11:59 PM in the time zone you have chosen for your account. You may also pause a campaign at any time, regardless of its end date, by clicking Pause campaign on the summary page for that campaign.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!