ESD is an abbreviation for Electrostatic Discharge. It is the sudden movement of electrons between two objects at different electrical potentials. The term is usually used in the electronics and other industries to describe momentary unwanted currents that may cause damage to electronic equipment. One of the causes of ESD events is static electricity. Static electricity is often generated when two materials are brought into contact and their electric charges are then separated. Examples include walking on a carpet, descending from a car, especially in cold weather or removing certain types of plastic packaging.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!