RSS is an acronym, which stands for Really Simple Syndication. It is a tool that allows news related headlines and announcements to be delivered directly to you. RSS uses code that constantly scans a website for updated content and then broadcasts those updates to all subscribers through a feed. These RSS feeds will contain the Date, Title, a Brief Content Description and a Link to read more of the article.
More and more sites offer RSS feeds, which can be identified by a small orange button that says either or - However, if you click one of these links, you will most likely get a page full of code in your browser. Therefore, you will need one of the free RSS readers listed below to properly read the feed.
Free RSS NewsReaders
The following RSS Newsreaders, also known as Aggregators, will retrieve your news content and provide you with a simple interface so you can read and organize your feeds. Choose whichever one seems best.
- BlogExpress - BlogExpress is so easy to use that it stands out for those newly getting started with RSS. It lets you subscribe to any RSS feed and its attractive design will render the content into a clean layout, including summary page and integrated browser tabs. You can even categorize your feeds and automatically update them according to your preferences.
- FeedReader - FeedReader is a RSS Newsreader that supports all major RSS formats. Its simple interface make it easy for RSS beginners to find their way around. Its three-pane window system displays news sources on the left, a list of headlines on the upper right and a viewing window on the lower right. It also comes with some preloaded news-gathering sources.
- SharpReader - SharpReader also uses a three-pane interface, listing news feeds on the left, headlines in the top-right, and selected content headlines at the bottom right. This bottom pane toggles between displaying the text lead of the headline and the headline’s linked-to URL where SharpReader takes advantage of your web browser to display the linked-to web page.
- BlogLines - Bloglines is a Free online service for searching, subscribing, creating and sharing news feeds, blogs and rich web content. With Bloglines, there is no software to download or install. Simply register as a new user and you can instantly begin accessing your account any time, from any computer or mobile device. And it’s Free!
1. Find The Exact RSS Source That You Would Like To Display On Your Site
Major news sites publish News Summaries as RSS feeds. Weblogs have RSS Feeds that are created automatically. Even Weather sites distribute RSS Feeds. Look for any of the following icons that identify RSS and XML Feeds. You can then Right-Click directly on the Icon itself and choose Copy Shortcut from the menu that appears. This will copy the entire URL for the RSS Feed into memory for you.
Icons Examples Identifying RSS Feeds
3. You Can Then Style Your Feed by Visiting Our Style Page To Dress It Up Nicely
How To Really Erase Your Internet Tracks
Are you aware that your computer is also a recording device? Almost every action you make is recorded and can be easily retrieved by anyone, not just by a computer geek, but by an average computer user such as your spouse, boss, friend, or anyone with access to your PC. Web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, can save every image and every web site you open and Windows might even save every Login Name and Password you type. Media players often keep records of every movie and video clip you watch. Without Privacy Control software, your computer is as private as a diary left on a restaurant table for anyone to read, and people have been fired, divorced and even sent to prison over what was found! Any of the below Evidence Eliminator programs will fully erase all your Internet Tracks!
|Top Rated Evidence Eliminator And Privacy Protection Software|
|PC Optimizer Pro||Privacy Controls||Evidence Nuker||WinClear|
|Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site|
|You Can View More Great Software Products In Our: Computer Store|
|Feel Free To Bookmark, Share Or Print This Page:|