As you type into the search box, Google Suggest guesses what you are typing and offers suggestions in real time. This is similar to Google's "Did you mean?" feature that offers alternative spellings for your query after you search, except that it works in real time. For instance, if you type the term "gold", Google Suggest might offer a list of refinements that include "goldfish" or "gold prices". Similarly, if you type in only part of a word, like "comp", Google Suggest might offer you refinements like "companion", "company", "compass" or "computer geek". You can choose one by simply scrolling up or down the list of suggestions.
Google Suggest - Features
Google Suggest Guesses What You Are Typing And Offers Suggestions In Real Time!
- You Can Also Use Google Suggest With The Latest Version Of The Google Toolbar.
- Google Uses Information To Predict The Queries That Users Most Likely Want To See.
- Google Suggest Can Make Your Searches Much More Convenient And Efficient.
- Google Suggest Does Not Base Its Suggestions On Your Personal Search History.
- Google Suggest Works With Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, Opera And Safari.
- You Can Even Set Google Suggest As Your Home Page In Your Web Browser's Options.
Perform More Convenient And Efficient Searches With: Google Suggest
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!