GPF is an abbreviation for General Protection Fault. It is a computer condition that causes a Windows application to crash. The most common cause of a GPF is two applications trying to use the same block of memory, or more specifically, one application trying to use memory assigned to another application. The following situations can also cause GPFs: Running an application with insufficient resources, Using improper hardware device drivers, Corrupted or missing Windows files, Writing to a read-only portion of memory and Applications exchanging data that cannot be read. GPFs are often preceded by an invalid page fault.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!