HPNA is an abbreviation for Home Phone Line Network Alliance. It is a technical specification for a networking standard that utilizes the telephone wiring installed in homes to connect devices to the network. This eliminates the need to install special wiring. The HPNA 2.0 standard provides for up to 10 Mbps per second throughput speeds. Home PNA allows devices to be up to 1,000 feet apart and supports a household area of up to 10,000 square feet. Home PNA Version 3.0, which was introduced in 2003, offers Quality of Service (QoS) for audio and video streaming.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!