An Internet Address is an address for a resource on the Internet that web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, use to locate Internet resources. The address typically starts with a protocol name, followed by the name of the organization that maintains the site; the suffix identifies the kind of organization it is. For example, the address http://www.yale.edu/ provides the following information: http: This Web server uses the Hypertext Transfer Protocol. www: This site is on the World Wide Web. edu: This is an educational institution. An Internet Address is often called a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and used synonymously.
Top Reasons To Wipe Away Your Internet History
- Information about all the sites you have visited is stored on your computer!
- Every image you have ever viewed, sent or received over the Internet is stored on your hard drive!
- There is a record of every program that you have ever downloaded or used on your hard drive!
- The windows delete button and the empty recycle bin option does NOT completely delete your files!
- Cleaning your History Files improves the speed of your computer and frees valuable disk space!
|Feel Free To Bookmark, Share Or Print This Page:|