A Jumper is a metal bridge that closes an electrical circuit. Typically, a jumper consists of a plastic plug, with a conductive metal insert that fits over a pair of protruding pins. Jumpers are commonly used to configure expansion boards and also to set hard disk drives to either a Master or Slave operation mode. By placing a jumper over a different set of pins, you can change the operation parameters of a device.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!