A Link Segment, in computer networking, refers to a twisted-pair Ethernet segment that is bounded by bridges, routers or switches. Functionally that means an Ethernet cable connected at each end to a computer or another network device. Dividing an Ethernet into multiple segments is one of the most common ways of increasing available bandwidth on the local area network (LAN). If segmented correctly, most network traffic will remain within a single segment, thus enjoying the full available bandwidth.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!