MPEG is short for Motion Picture Experts Group. It is a standard method of encoding video data, developed by and named for an alliance called the Moving Picture Experts Group. The acronym also refers to any video clip encoded via MPEG algorithm. The first MPEG algorithms were created in 1988. There are now several versions of MPEG encoding, each customized for a particular stream rate and resolution of imagery.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!