NiCad is a term for Nickel-Cadmium, which is a type of material used in battery packs used in many notebook computers. These batteries are designed to provide amazing power and best of all, only need recharging approximately every three to four hours. When a NiCad is fully recharged, it can take as long as 12 hours. However, if the batteries are newer, the recharging process should only take a few hours. A standard battery must lose all its charge before it can hold a new charge effectively. With NiCad, this problem is eliminated.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!