Panose is a font-classification method that measures values, such as serifs, weight, and stroke variations, for a TrueType font. These values are represented by a Panose number. The Panose number is then used to associate the font with other fonts of similar appearance but different names. The closer the Panose number of two fonts, the more similar they are.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!