Windows Vista™ allows us to not only personalize the appearance of the desktop but also the menus, windows and other elements. You can even change the sounds used to indicate actions such as staring up your computer or when receiving mail. This tip will show you how to access these personalization options.
To Personalize The Desktop In Windows Vista
- Right-click on an empty area of the Desktop.
- Then click on Personalize.
- Now review the options displayed on the screen.
- Clicking an option displays more information for changing the appearance of the Desktop.
- Once you have initiated a specific personalization, click on OK to apply the settings.
- Windows Vista will then personalize the Desktop according to your selection.
Repair Your Computer With A Few Clicks of The Mouse
Has your computer’s stability become an absolute nightmare? Is your system moving at a very slow pace? Do you keep receiving mysterious error messages that appear out of nowhere and crash your system? Almost all computer problems can be resolved with a few clicks of the mouse! The most common registry issues have been isolated and any of the below software programs will search for these errors and report the problems being caused. You don’t need a new computer, and you don’t need a high-priced technician! If your system performance is less than optimal, then you can not afford not to scan your computer now!
|Top Rated Registry Cleaners And Error Repair Software|
|PC Health Advisor||RegCure Pro||Registry Fix||Error Nuker|
|Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site||Click Here To Visit Site|
|You Can View More Great Software Products In Our: Computer Store|
|Feel Free To Bookmark, Share Or Print This Page:|