A Polygon is the term used to describe the smallest unit into which a 3D object can be broken down. These triangles consist either of three, two or only one vertex. In theory, all the vertices of a triangle can be brought together into one. In the computer graphics field, the term Polygon has taken on a slightly altered meaning, more related to the way the shape is stored and manipulated within the computer.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!