POP3 stands for Post Office Protocol Version 3. POP3 allows a client computer to retrieve electronic mail from a POP3 server via a TCP/IP or other connection. It does not provide for sending mail, which is assumed to be performed via Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) or some other method. POP is useful for computers without a permanent network connection and which require a "Post Office" (the POP server) to hold their mail until they can retrieve it. Nearly all subscribers to individual Internet Service Provider's (ISPs) e-mail accounts, access their e-mail with client software that uses Post Office Protocol Version 3.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!