Thank you for visiting Real Knowledge. We designed our site to make it easier and more efficient for all users to interact with us. We recognize that it is critical for our public to be confident that their privacy is protected when they visit our site. Therefore, the below statement describes our privacy practices in full.
If you do provide us with identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address and other personal information, we may contact you via e-mail to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you. At the time, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of this service.
We do not sell or transfer to others outside our company the information you send to us, except that your data may be transferred to an outside fulfillment company for processing and mailing purposes only. We consider your e-mail address and any personal information you provide to be private and this information will be kept strictly confidential within Real Knowledge and by any outside fulfillment company.
Information that is not personal, such as computer related questions, comments, ideas and suggestions, shall be deemed non-confidential and Real Knowledge shall be free to use and disclose this information in order to assist others in resolving their computer related issues, without any obligation to you.
In addition, we may store some information on your computer to improve the quality of your visit to our site. In some cases, this information will help us to tailor the content to your interests, or help us avoid asking for the same information on repeat visits to the site. With most Internet browsers, you can erase the information, normally referred to as "cookies" from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about internet cookies.
Real Knowledge monitors and shares anonymous statistical usage information about our Web site with a reputable third-party advertising company that enables us to learn which pages and advertisements bring users to our site. Our web hosting company, Powweb, provides us with the ability to view web traffic log files that keeps track of daily visits to our site. These web traffic log files do not contain any personally identifiable information whatsoever. For more information about their web traffic module program that they provide us with, please click here: Webalizer.
Real Knowledge has a link page that contains links to third party sites. Their site contents, activities and privacy practices are not under our control. Therefore, our privacy policies do not apply to any of these third party sites. If you visit one of these sites, be sure to read their privacy policies.
When users visit an AdSense publisher's web site such as ours and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
We are very concerned about protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us.
If at any time you do not wish us to contact you or if you have questions concerning our privacy practices, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Real Knowledge respect all registered Trademarks and Service Marks that are used and/or mentioned throughout our site. Therefore, all Trademarks and Service Marks contained within our site are the Exclusive Intellectual Property of their respective owners and may not be used in any way without their prior consent or by the terms of usage clauses duly posted by the owners.
- Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, Adobe, Adobe logo, Adobe PDF logo, Distiller, Dreamweaver, Flash, Flash logo, Illustrator, Macromedia, PageMaker, Photoshop, PostScript, Quake, Reader, Shockwave and Shockwave Player logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Ad-Aware and Ad-Aware logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lavasoft, Inc.
- America Online, America Online Logo, and AOL are trademarks or registered trademarks of AOL LLC.
- avast! and avast! logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALWIL Software a.s.
- AVG Anti-Virus and GRISOFT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Grisoft s.r.o.
- CSE HTML Validator and the CSE HTML Validator logo are trademarks of AI Internet Solutions.
- DivX, DivX Certified and DivX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DivX, Inc.
- EditPad and JGsoft (Just Great Software) are trademarks of Jan Goyvaerts.
- Eudora, Eudora Light, Eudora Pro, OmniExpress, OmniTRACS, and QUALCOMM are trademarks or registered trademarks of QUALCOMM Inc.
- Firefox, Firefox logo, Mozilla, Mozilla.org, Mozilla Red Lizard logo, Thunderbird and Thunderbird logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mozilla Foundation.
- Google Trademarks: AdWords, AdSense, Blogger, Gmail, Google, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Google Balls Logo, Google Checkout, Google Desktop, Google Desktop Logo, Google Desktop Search, Google Earth, Google Image Search, Google Logo, Google Mail, Google Pack, Google Sitemaps, Google Site Search, Google Talk, Google Toolbar, Google Video, Google Web Search, PageRank, Picasa, Picasa Logo and Toolbar Eye Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google.
- Intel, Intel logo and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. LSB is a trademark of the Linux Foundation.
- Microsoft Trademarks: Aero, BitLocker, Direct3D, DirectX, Excel, Hotmail, Microsoft, Microsoft Internet Explorer logo, MS-DOS, MSN, NetMeeting, Office logo, Outlook, OpenType, Security Shield logo, Windows, Windows logo, Windows Live, Windows Media, Windows NT, Windows Vista and Windows Vista Start button are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Netscape, Netscape Navigator, Netscape ONE and the Netscape N and Ship's Wheel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation.
- Norton, Norton AntiVirus, PartitionMagic, pcAnywhere, Symantec, Symantec AntiVirus, Symantec logo and TalkWorks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation.
- Opera and Opera logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Opera Software ASA.
- QuickTime, QuickTime logo and TrueType are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Real, RealArcade, RealAudio, RealDownload, Real logo, RealNetworks, RealPlayer and RealVideo are trademarks or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc.
- Skype, Skype logo and S logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Skype Limited.
- SmartFTP is a trademark or registered trademark of SmartSoft Ltd.
- Spybot, Spybot-S&D, Spybot logo and Spybot - Search & Destroy is officially associated with Patrick M. Kolla of Safer-networking.org
- SpyDoctor and Spyware Doctor are trademarks or registered trademarks of PC Tools.
- Winamp and the Nullsoft Winamp logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nullsoft, Inc.
- WinRAR, RAR and RARLAB are trademarks or registered trademarks of win.rar GmbH, LTD.
- WinZip is a registered Trademark of WinZip International LLC.
- WS_FTP, WS_FTP logo and WS_Ping are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ipswitch, Inc.
If you have any questions concerning our trademark usage, please feel free to Contact Us.