A Query Parameter is a Any VARIABLE=VALUE pair that follows the question mark ("?") in a URL. Google Analytics receives campaign information from query parameters appended to destination URLs. For example, the URL: http://www.example.com/search?q=book contains the query parameter q=book.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!