SDRAM is an abbreviation for Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory, an improved version of DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) that responds to control commands only after clock pulses. This has the effect of streamlining and accelerating the functions of the microchip. First released in 1997, SDRAM quickly superseded conventional DRAM in most computers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!