A Toolbar provides quick access to functions that are commonly performed within a program or within a Web Browser, such as Mozilla Firefox. In a graphical user interface, it contains rows, columns, or block of on-screen buttons and icons. When clicked, these buttons or icons activate certain functions, or tasks, of the program. For example, the toolbar in Microsoft Word contains buttons for changing text to italic or boldface and for saving or opening a document. Users can often customize toolbars and move them around on the screen. Toolbars, such as the Google Toolbar, can also be downloaded for improved functionality.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!