In computer software technology, a Wildcard character can be used to substitute for any other character or characters in a string. Wildcards act as placeholders for missing characters in filenames. For example, An asterisk (*) matches any number of characters in a filename, including none and the question mark (?) matches any single character. The term wildcard or wild card was originally used in card games to describe a card that can be assigned any value that its holder desires.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!