A Zip File is a file that has been compressed into a much smaller size using a software utility that scans files for redundant strings of binary code and eliminates them. A compressed file in zip format has a .zip extension. Zipped files are decompressed, or "blown back up" to full size, using an unzip option. Programs are available for free that let you compress (zip) files into a smaller, more manageable size before you attach them into an e-mail message or put them on a diskette.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!